When an alarm is triggered or accepted, there will now be a pop-up guide on what to do, who to contact and how to behave it certain circumstances.
This guide will outline for both parties:
- special service contact details for both parties
- what to do with the app while waiting for help
- a list of questions to ask yourself that was made by experts in the search and rescue field
- a list of things to send in sort form messages to the recipient of the alarm
- where to send the coordinates of the person that requires help
- where and how to wait for help to come
This information can help both the sender and the recipient to stay safe and make the right decisions in unfortunate circumstances.