We carried out a major update of the reputation component. Since July 11, reputation has been implemented into the Fenomy system for members of Fenomy Blockchain network and already directly affects the payouts for completed system tasks.
Reputation is determined by more than 150 individual indicators, including but not limited to:
- profile age and system activity.
- the amount of information filled out in the user profile
- task and call settings.
- connections in circles, their activity and reputation of connections.
- Balance of FNM and Fenomy tokens.
- Group participation and their reputation.
- Participation in the Ambassador program and testing community.
- Subscriptions to external platforms of the system.
- Availability of a personal link, public QR codes and the number of referrals.
- Participation in Fenomy Blockchain.
- Connected BSC wallets.
- Public reputation.
Reputation can be negatively affected by:
- Mass registrations and other suspicious activity.
- Warnings and complaints.
How to increase reputation? You need to fill out your profile, confirm your email, establish honest and active connections. To increase your reputation, you can also buy FENOMY BEP20 tokens and accumulate system coins.
Any attempt to deceive the system will negatively affect reputation and may even lead to account blocking. Common violations include: unreliable/fake connections to increase balance and reputation. At some point, all profiles that were flagged for cheating will be blocked. Operations with FNM will also be unavailable.
have successfully completed the first phase of Fenomy Blockchain
testing. More than 600 devices took part testing. Participants earned more than 20,000 FNM during this phase of testing, which exceeds 2,000,000 FENOMY BEP20. More than 120
thousand blocks have been created. No system failures were
In the first phase of mobile Blockchain testing, the participant payouts were increased, and other participant parameters were not taken into account. The system pays participants a higher amount to continue development testing more efficient. Thanks to system participants, the developers received useful usage statistics to help with further development.
The second phase of testing started on July 11 and involves payouts to each participant for network tasks. The amount of rewards depends on:
- The reputation of the network member.
- The balance of FENOMY tokens on connected BSC wallets.
To get the maximum payout value, pay attention to:
1) Fenomy ID reputation must be at least 650 points.
2) The balance of BSC tokens connected to the account must be at least 1000.
For those who have a reputation below 650 and a token balance of 0, the accruals will still remain, but will be several times less.
The cost of tasks for each Fenomy ID is calculated individually and is updated once a day. In the next update of the application, the cost of tasks will displayed in the Profile.
The larger the balance of tokens on BSC-bound accounts, the higher reward you get. There is a direct correlation.
With a reputation of 800 and a balance of 1,000,000 tokens in the BSC wallet, the cost of task 1 will be 0.174875 FNM.
With a zero token balance and a reputation below 650, the accruals will be 7.94 times less than in the example above.
1) Work on the new version 1.09 of the mobile application is in the the final stages. We are implementing small but important changes. Security-related parameters are beeing tested.
2) The launch of telegram bot and amnesty on telegram. With the launch of the official system telegram bot, we plan to carry out an amnesty for all those who have been blocked on telegrams during all this time. The bot is still in the process of implementation. Later we will inform you how to earn extra FNM through the bot.
3) In the next few days, an updated Roadmap of the project will be uploaded to the web site.
4) We continue to work on the new WP. It will be published by the end of this month.
Important! The team needs to carry out regular updates. In this regard, we may legally suspend operations of some services, transfer them to manual control mode and take other actions that are necessary for high-quality implementation. We will inform you about all the most important steps.