Since the first
publication of the Roadmap, the order of implementing tasks and
getting them done has changed dramatically. Including the release of
the Fenomy BSC token, which was classified as Secure and has
influenced our plans quite a bit. At the same time, the rearrangement
of the order of execution does not affect the timing of the
completion of the main work on the project, only the order changed.
The main tasks are being carried out strictly according to the plan,
which was developed at the beginning of 2021.
A lot of tasks over the past 6 months that we have been able to accomplish were not in the original plan, and the list is quite extensive.
The things that were not planed are now up and working:
- Internal exchanger
FNM ↔ FENOMY BEP20
- Registration / authorization / binding of BSC wallets via Metamask
- Registration / authorization / binding of BSC wallets through TrustWallet
- System "People's Dispatcher"
- Project Helpdesk
- Improved language pack system. The ability to quickly add any number of languages in applications has been created. We already have Chinese in the mobile app and we will add more languages soon. Also, Chinese and other languages will appear in the web application.
- Added the ability to install an Android application via APK and a lot of work has been done in the direction of having the ability to work without using Google services.
- The integration of the FENOMY BEP20 token into the Reputation system has been carried out and in general a lot was done to make our token become a real tool and part of the ecosystem.
- The system has its own official telegram bot, which is already partially integrated with the main system.
-We completed Phase 1 testing of Fenomy Blockchain and started Phase 2 ahead of schedule. A public tracker of Fenomy Blockchain was launched, which is available at the link fenomy.io. A huge amount of work has been done on the security of the system, a lot of bugs have been fixed, and improvements have been made.
- 10 Android app updates have been released.
Important and relevant changes in the Roadmap at the moment:
- It was decided not
to issue a new token in the ERC-20, as originally planned. We decided
to create our own BSC ↔ ERC20 Bridge. The update is scheduled for
- We are picking up pace on a new design of the web application. We will present it in October just before the summit in Dubai. Next comes the design of the mobile application, but it will be a little later than the design for the web.
- Work on the iOS application is shifting a little, but not much. The Android system is not yet completed, once that is all done we will be able to do the iOS development. We will talk about this separately later.
-In preparation for the summit, we also accelerated the work on the documentation. The Arabic language will be in the mobile and web applications near the summit.
Important things we are doing now:
management center in the participant's personal account. It's already
more than half done.
- "Assignment" tool for circles and groups. Searching a contractor by criteria. Tasks for an appointed reward.
- Tool "Groups": companies, associations, permanent and temporary groups, group reputation.
We are also working on a reputation API for use in third-party applications.
We have updated the
Terms and Conditions, Policy, Cookies, on our website. The attitude
to breaking the rules has become much more serious. In some cases,
you may encounter account blocking. This can happen if the system
suspects the account is bad and using malicious intent. We recommend
reading the rules for more details. If you have been blocked, you can
write to the support team and explain the situation. The system is in
testing and there may be errors. We personally