This AMA is brought to you in partnership with Crypto Miners. This is the last AMA before the World Blockchain summit, which will take place from the 17th to the 19th of October. Our team is fully ready for the expo, pitch competition and all the other events that will concur during the 3-day summit.
Next week we will have unique AMAs right from the field of the summit. In order to inform all our followers in real time about all the important events and the outcomes, we are going to do live streams on telegram and hold Twitter rooms straight from the events.
The first version of the Whitepaper was released more than 8 months ago, and during this time it has outdated itself. We are working on a new version as we are working on other matters in the project.
The updated Whitepaper will be released with the new website design, which will be updated soon. The project updates will occur before the Summit.
The main changes and updates that will be reflected in the Whitepaper:
1) Fenomy is an international project. The growth and development of the project is being handled by an interested community of developers and field specialists. This was the plan from the very beginning and that is how it has played out in the project. The Whitepaper will include the leading principle of stable development, namely decentralized management, distribution of responsibility and interchangeability of all participants in the process. The development of the system will not be centered in one specific area or around one single person. The Whitepaper will emphasize the safety of project development, primarily in critical situations.
The mission of the project is to create conditions and tools for effective and reliable use of horizontal connections of real people in real life for solving various day-to-day problems, and, especially, for solving security issues. The Whitepaper will have a refined list of issues that take into account the trends and needs in the world right now and in the future. We are focusing on the future and realities of the future.
3) Fenomy Blockchain—as the main tool for ensuring security of operations within the system. The Whitepaper will include a more extended description of the Blockchain, including how it works. Consensus information will be added to the Whitepaper immediately after the summit and its official presentation.
4) The ambassador program is a top priority. We are setting forth the development of different tools and interaction models for this program. We are announcing a pilot project of a regional ambassador center, which will become a model for other ambassador centers around the world.
5) The roadmap is an important part of the Whitepaper. The new roadmap is already up on the website. If you are interested in finding out more about the updates made to the roadmap, you can read or listen to the AMA via our official links and in our telegram group. You can review the full roadmap on our website, and soon it will have a new and improved design.
6) Updated information about our team will also be included in the Whitepaper as well as our approach to forming our team on the basis of building an international community and our plans to expand.
7) The affiliate program will be reflected in a separate section of the Whitepaper. The principles and rules of working with partners will be established. We believe that attracting partners to develop third-party projects based on the ecosystem tools is key in developing the system and its influence.
8) The description of the ecosystem structure will also be updated in the Whitepaper, which has expanded significantly in recent months.
9) Tokenimics will be moderately updated. The description of the meaning of the Fenomy token as an instrument will be updated in full.
10) In the Whitepaper we will focus on using the FNM system coin. What it will be used for. What opportunities it gives the owners.
11) In the Whitepaper we will also explore our collection of algorithmic NFTs with balances behind them and other benefits they might have.
1) After the design update to the website, next on the list is the Helpdesk design and personal account interface update and of course a new interface design of the mobile app.
2) In the next couple of days, the website will receive a Chinese language update and the app will receive Arabic.
3) Phase 3 of the Fenomy Blockchain testing will start in the very near future.
4) We are actively testing the assembly of version 1.10 of the mobile app. Testing won’t last more than a week. Version 1.10 will be uploaded to Google play.
Thank you for your support!
We are always happy to help you!
Find us on:
Fenomy Team reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the announcements at any time by posting the amended version on the website.