Reputation, or FR for short, is the Reputation parameter in Fenomy.
reputations have a direct impact on their system capabilities and
help other members make decisions when forming relationships.
Relationships are formed, both with people you know personally and
with those you trust. This person must also have a good reputation,
having previously proven themselves to be a reliable friend or
partner. This system ensures that you can rely on your relationships
factors influence FR?
age, number of relations, partners, system credits, transactions,
incident participation, ratings of completed tasks, reputation of
groups, companies, and associations in which the member participates,
reputation of everyone with whom the member establishes a first
circle relationship, and over a hundred other variables all influence
the reputation parameter.
How to make a good reputation for
Everyone has a reputation of 115 points from the
moment they register in the system. It is regarded as the standard
minimum from which a member can build their reputation in the system.
If a user remains in the system but does not participate in any
system or community activities, his or her reputation will grow
slowly in comparison to those who do participate in the community.
- Profile age. It is calculated from the first login in into the system and the first registration reward.
- Connection times and activity in the system.
- Whether the application is installed on a mobile device.
- Whether personal data is entered.
- Whether email is confirmed.
- Whether the skill’s field is filled out.
- Commitment to accept or create tasks.
- Commitment to receive or send signals.
- Number of relations in circles.
- Reputation of relations.
- Balance of FNM and tokens.
- Participation in groups of all types.
- Reputation of groups.
- Participation in the Ambassador program.
- Participation in the testing.
- Cheating, mass registrations and other suspicious activity.
- Warnings and complaints.
- Availability of a personal link, public QR codes.
- The number of active referrals.
- People's dispatch.
- Participation in the Fenomy Blockchain.
- Bound BSC wallets.
- Whether the collection of logs is enabled.
- Public reputation.
is it calculated?
reputation parameter is calculated using complex algorithms that
include more than 150 system member parameters. The number of
parameters will only increase over time as the ecosystem expands and
there are more points on which the reputation can rely.
else does reputation have an impact on?
- participation in groups and incidents if other members establish
- the number of Fenomy credits available
for system tasks
reputation is a vital part of the Fenomy ecosystem and impacts lots
of system features and user capabilities. The number of parameters
will continue to grow as the system expands and more variables are
added to the FR.
Fenomy Team reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or remove portions of the
announcements at any time by posting the amended version on the website.