Reputation (FR) is one of the key parameters of the Fenomy system and is used to determine the reliability of entities (members, groups, incidents, etc.).
- Reputation can affect the capabilities of system entities.
- Reputation affects the amount of rewards for completing system.
- Reputation is calculated using special formulas with many variables.
- Reputation calculation formulas for various entities differ but are interdependent.
- Reputation can be private or public.
- Reputation is updated once a day after midnight UTC.
- A new system entity immediately after creation has a reputation of 115.
is determined by the following indicators (more than 150 in total):
- Profile age. It is calculated from the first login in into the system and the first registration reward.
- Connection times and activity in the system.
- Whether the application is installed on a mobile device.
- Whether personal data is entered.
- Whether email is entered and confirmed.
- Whether the skills field is filled out.
- Commitment to accept or create tasks.
- Commitment to receive or send signals.
- Number of relations in circles.
- Connection activity.
- Reputation of relations.
- Balance of FNM and tokens.
- Participation in groups of all types.
- Reputation of groups.
- Participation in the Ambassador program.
- Participation in the testing.
- Subscription to externa platforms of the system.
- Cheating, mass registrations and other suspicious activity.
- Warnings and complaints.
- Availability of a personal link, public QR codes.
- The number of active referrals.
- People's dispatch.
- Participation in the Fenomy Blockchain.
- Bound BSC wallets.
- Whether the collection of logs is enabled.
- Public reputation.
1. When calculating reputation not all indicators in the system development process can be taken into account.
Indicators can positively and negatively affect reputation.
3. Significance of indicators is different.